Summer has always been a time that reminds me to slow down, reconnect with what matters most, and take care of our health and spirit. As I’ve been doing the same, I’ve also continued the work that fuels me every day, and I’m grateful to share a few meaningful updates.
Over the past several months, I’ve been refining my brand and message as a Human Spirit Speaker. This direction feels right because it reflects the heart of my work. It’s about inspiring resilience, courage, and hope through the stories that shape us.
One of the highlights of this season has been the release of my new speaker reel. In my effort to attract opportunities to share my important messages from the stage, I’ve updated my homepage and YouTube channel to feature it more prominently, and I’d love to hear your thoughts if you haven’t had a chance to watch it yet.
Another milestone is my upcoming presentation in Los Alamos, New Mexico. The official flyer and press release are now ready, and I’m honored to share them. This event holds special significance because of the historical themes I present and the connection to my parents’ extraordinary story as survivors of both the Holocaust and the Nagasaki atomic bomb.
I was deeply touched to learn that a few people in Florida are traveling to Los Alamos to hear me speak, combining it with visits to family in the area. Their support is a humbling gift. If you know anyone in the region who may wish to attend, feel free to share the flyer. You can also read the full press release for more details.
I’m also working on the final draft of my newest book, So I Married a Magician, and I want to extend my continued gratitude to those who have already supported this latest endeavor. This book is sure to bring smiles to many faces at a time when we need all the more reasons to smile. There’s still time to show your support and pre‑order your copy.
Thank you for being part of this journey with me. Wishing you strength, meaning, and moments of joy as we move through the rest of summer.
Warm regards, Roslyn Franken Human Spirit Speaker | Author | Resilience Expert Inspiring the Human Spirit. One Story at a Time. RoslynFranken.com
|
|


No comments:
Post a Comment