Thursday, September 25, 2014

If she can do this, I can do anything!


http://youtu.be/CPdmXsQMmBc

I came across this incredibly inspiring video and had to share this with you. This is an unbelievable story of an amazing young woman who faces extreme obstacles that we couldn't even imagine. Yet, she has a remarkable attitude that defies all odds and limitations. She was raised to be believe that she can do anything if she puts her mind to it. There is no such thing as ‘I can’t’ in her vocabulary. I, too, was raised by parents who gave me that same kind of belief system. They always encouraged me and my mother specifically always told me that she knew I was destined to make a difference in this world. 

Sadly, many people did not grow up with parents who helped them believe in themselves from a young age. Many people don’t have confidence in themselves and are afraid of trying to achieve their best for fear of failing. Whether or not your parents believed in you and supported you in doing whatever it is you dream of and wish for, it is no longer about them. It’s time to let that go. You’re on your own now and it is now up to you.

I am working hard right now on some ambitious projects that I believe in wholeheartedly. You’ll be hearing more about them. What ambitious projects or goals would you like to embark on that you believe in wholeheartedly? Yes, they may seem impossible. Yes, you may feel that you can’t do it. Yes, you may have no idea where to start. Yes, you may be afraid of failing, making mistakes or what other people will think. However, whenever I have moments of self-doubt, and yes, those moments do arise from time to time, I think about people who inspire me. When I watched this video, I decided that the young lady in this video is one of those people I will add to my roster of those who inspire me with a feeling of ‘I can do anything’. This story is also about miracles. I absolutely believe in miracles or things that just seem meant to be. Wait to till you see what happens. Maybe what you are dreaming of doing or making happen in your life is also meant to be? You have no idea where starting your own journey will take you. 

I invite you to take just a few minutes out of your hectic day to watch this powerful story. Please do share your comments and let me know what you think. 

And don’t forget that one of the many professional services I offer is coaching people to live a healthy and happy life. If this video inspires you and you have a goal or dream that you wish to pursue but need some guidance, support and encouragement, please don’t hesitate to call me to see how I can help you. You can schedule a call at https://www.timetrade.com/book/FVXKS


Wishing you continued health, success and happiness.

Roslyn Franken
http://www.roslynfranken.comhttp://www.roslynfranken.com



No comments:

Inspiring teens in the Netherlands with my parents’ story of love and hope after surviving horrors of WWII

I recently travelled to the Netherlands where I was invited to give a series of four school presentations to hundreds of students age 14 – 1...